Government agencies of all sizes deal with the challenges caused by data, since data comes from many different sources and systems, the data is complex, and it can be outdated. For most government organizations, data security is paramount, and making sure all approved users can access it when they need it is critical.
If your agency is struggling with reduced budgets, staff cuts and outdated systems, you’re not alone. To streamline operations and spend budget wisely, government agencies need to be able to access data and ensure that it is consistent and synchronized across all applications and systems. You need an efficient and economical way to pull data from many disparate sources and create a clean, integrated view of it. How does your agency access and use its data to operate more efficiently and cost effectively?
Better Information Management Needed
Almost every government agency is involved with effectively managing information within and across multiple agencies, departments and levels of government. If data is stored in disparate sources in many agencies, then shared information, access, audits and reports become big challenges. A holistic view of data is tough when those that are sharing data have different data definitions, differences in privacy and security requirements, and different classifications of information. An integrated, single view of data offers the right data when you need it, which leads to better information management.
BridgeGate Government™ helps you connect your disparate internal and external systems, giving you a single, comprehensive view of your data. One view of your integrated data can streamline your work processes and ultimately keep you focused on more important things. Let BridgeGate help you close the integration gap in your government agency.
Our solution leads to better information management. We help turn data into decisions, increasing the value of your data by delivering it in the format needed, when it is needed, and where it is needed: to an operational system, a database, an application or to users that need the data in a management dashboard, reports or alerts.
BridgeGate Government handles high-volume and complex data integration requirements. The platform offers comprehensive functionality and capabilities that help government agencies have:
- Integrated data – transform your data so that you can reconcile discrepancies in the way different systems define and structure data (any-to-any integration)
- One comprehensive view – ensure you can maintain a consistent view of all data across all systems
- Access to the correct data — regardless of its source or structure – all relational databases, applications, mainframes, spreadsheets, flat files, standards-based data
- Quality data — potential data quality problems are flagged immediately, whether the sources are unknown or undocumented. And regardless of complexity, language, structure, or format, you’ll have data that is complete, and current
- Delivered data – any user that needs one or millions of records will see that data in the right format, at the right time, and it will be securely delivered
- User friendly data integration rules and processes – keep your IT staff focused on other projects and make integration processes easier for non-technical staff, which helps keep IT costs down
- Dashboard management – Be able to audit, monitor and report on key data metrics and maintain a robust audit trail, which provides visibility of data, which ultimately gives you more control of your data.
BridgeGate Government Benefits
With robust and cost-effective integration from BridgeGate, your government agency can:
- Improve the management of information by integrating and delivering high-quality data to critical applications at the right time and in the right format to the right user
- Reduce risk and improve compliance management with quality, end-to-end data, identity data resolution, and dynamic monitoring, reporting, and auditing capabilities that simplify compliance with all internal and external regulations
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce costs by automating workflow processes while ensuring that the data flowing through those processes and systems is consistent, accurate, and synchronized
- Reduce maintenance costs, increase flexibility, and minimize risk with a secure, scalable data integration platform
Contact Us for more information.